Looking for the right tenants to lease your commercial space?
When you own a commercial property, you know how important it is to find the right tenants. Not only do you want to be sure that the building is looked after and retains its value, but you also want to set the tone for the types of businesses you are keen to attract now and into the future.
Effective commercial property managers recognise the need for both, and will exhaust their databases helping you find the right candidates.
You will also want a property manager who can:
- Market the space effectively to attract the ideal applicants
- Handle lease negotiations
- Manage the lease, including taking lease payments and keeping on top of arrears
- Conduct budgeting and forecasting for the current and future needs of the building
- Offer facilities and building management services to ensure compliance and effective upkeep of the property
Importantly, you’ll also want a property management company that does not pass you from one agent to the next. If you’re going to build a relationship with someone, it should be with someone who is guaranteed to stick by you.
Why choose us?
In choosing to lease your property through One Agency Kercher Properties, you will deal directly with Jessica Kercher (Director).
Jessica has extensive experience in commercial property management, including building services and facilities management.
One Agency Kercher Properties has innovative systems in place that allow us to streamline the management of our commercial properties – making the process easier and more enjoyable for you.
A tailored approach
At One Agency Kercher Properties, we take a 100% tailored approach to meeting our client’s needs.
You’re in the driver’s seat, and can choose how much (or how little) you need us to do.
- A fully customisable marketing plan, with options ranging from allhomes and realestate.com.au, to magazine adverts and social media marketing.
- Lease management, including negotiating lease terms and rates, rent collection and managing arrears.
- Budgeting and forecasting on the building as a whole, including projected income versus outgoing expenses.
- Building and facilities management, such as on-site contractors, caretakers, and so on.
- Compliance management, including fire warden training, first aid officers, and more.
This tailored approach ensures that your needs and expectations are met, as well as the needs of your commercial property.
For a friendly, confidential chat about leasing your commercial property through One Agency Kercher Properties, please call Jessica Kercher on 0475 299 055 or email email@example.com.