Ready to rent out your home?
It’s important to be fussy when choosing an agent to manage your rental property. After all, your home is a significant investment, and may hold sentimental value in your family.
While the property is being rented, you want to ensure that the integrity of the house is maintained, and that its worth is retained and even strengthened over the years.
Ideally, you’ll want to find an agent who:
- Will stick with you (so you’re not passed from one property manager to the next)
- Understands the market and will achieve a fair rental price
- Knows how to market the property to find the right tenants
- Offers you personalised service that meets your needs
- Stays in regular communication
- Has close relationships with trusted maintenance teams
You may also want someone who can offer valuable advice on how to prepare the property for rent, in order to achieve a premium price.
Why choose us?
After working in real estate for over 10 years, we understand how important it is to find an agent who just “gets it”.
As a family business, our clients are at the heart of everything we do. Every decision we make is to ensure clients receive the quality of service they deserve, and the rental process is as efficient as possible.
In becoming part of the Kercher family, you will deal directly with Jessica Kercher, Director of Kercher Properties. Throughout her life, Jessica has been a landlord and a tenant – so she understands the needs of both sides, unlike many property managers.
When you grant us authority to manage your property, we will:
- Provide personalised feedback to help you get the best possible rental price
- Exhaust our extensive database of interested parties to try and find you a great tenant quickly and easily
- Tailor a marketing package to suit you
- Have professional photographs taken (which are yours to keep)
- Give you absolute authority over who you grant tenancy to
- Respect your desired level of involvement
- Keep you regularly updated
- Seamlessly manage regular inspections that include images and a condition report within 24 hours
- Help you manage the sale of the property if you ever decide to sell (with minimal disruption to the tenant)
- Make a donation to a charity of your choosing
Our landlords also enjoy private access to our online management system, which allows them to view property reports and images, track maintenance requests, review statements and invoices, and keep communication centralised.
We have strong relationships with local maintenance teams who offer quality and affordable trade services. If your home is ageing, we can help you create a maintenance plan that effectively budgets upkeep into the rental return, and maximises the benefits on your tax return.
For a friendly chat with Jessica about renting your home through Kercher Properties, please call 0475 299 055 or email email@example.com.