This Two-bedroom double story townhouse is Fresh and inviting and perfectly located near Canberra Hospital and Westfield Woden.
With bedrooms and living split across both levels with both bedrooms located on the lower level, with a recently renovated bathroom.
The open plan living is upstairs and boosts a large deck perfect for entertaining.
The large kitchen provides ample storage space, and new stainless-steel appliances.
This townhouse is positioned at the end of the complex, providing additional privacy, being a small complex of just 7 townhouses, you will enjoy the tranquillity this property has to offer.
The location of this beautiful townhouse is perfect, with a variety of schools nearby, along with public transport and shopping precincts. You are close to Canberra Hospital and Westfield Woden and only 10minutes to the CBD.
This property provides a perfect opportunity to secure an investment or start your property portfolio, currently tenanted on a fixed term tenancy until February 2019 at $420 per week.
• Spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
• Newly renovated bathroom
• In slab heating to the entry area and bathroom
• Large laundry with plenty of storage space
• Stainless Steel appliances, including dishwasher
• Separate lounge and dining areas
• Large balcony
• Single carport
• Single allocated car space
• EER: 1.5 Stars
• Built: 1975
• Size: 109m2
• Unit Plan: 85
Body Corporate: Civium Strata 1300 724 256
• Body Corporate fees: $975 per quarter (approx)
• Unit Rates: $580 per quarter (approx)
• Unit Land Tax: $680 per quarter (approx)